Wednesday 30 November 2011

What a long day it's been.

After chatting to a lady on FB about going through stitchy stash with a cuppa tea and some biscuits i decided to go through all my stash. All the stash i have is kept on a 5 shelf unit which is packed from top to bottom and a small 3 draw filing cabinet which is beside my cross stitching armchair. That was packed solid too. The bottom draw which is about a foot deep had loads of evenweave packs in sizes 22,25 & 28 count. When all stacked on to off on another the pile was at least a foot high. That now is all in a storage box on my 5 shelf unit. There was just so much stuff, odds and ends which i totally forgot i had.
Anyway the whole sort out took me about 3 hours. I have sorted the fabric got for my new start HAED Curl up with a good book but i've not yet made a single stitch. Not sure if i'll do any stitching tonight now because i am absolutely shattered. Lol Oh well there's always tomorrow. xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment